Combined with the INDEXING option, PRINT TRANSFORM allows you to easily add indexing criteria to existing documents so they can be fed into a third-party archiving system or our own archiving solution.
The main difficulty lies in the need to accept data streams coming from mixed sources and platforms, insert indexing criteria, and convert the data streams into a single format accepted by the electronic archiving system.
You can also sort, split or join print files using one or more page criteria.
Sorting, Splitting and Joining
With Print Transform you can sort, split or join files. This allows you to:
- Group documents of different nature (e.g. invoice + delivery slip) to group the documents by recipient.
- Break down a file into the number of pages required per recipient to separate automatic from manual mailing and simplify stamping.
- Sort and split documents by zip code to prepare for mailing.
You can also insert post-processing codes for automatic folding (OMR - KERN - optical marks - or bar code) so the folding machine can put your documents in envelopes.
The PRINT TRANSFORM Connectors fit most major document archiving and retrieval solutions on the market.
Secure electronic archiving, indexing, Web retrieval... With our software, you can:
- Timestamp your documents
- Sign your documents electronically
- Archive an exact copy of the document issued originally
- Opt for a standard format (PCL5)
- Choose the most appropriate medium
- Index archives in a smarter way for efficient retrieval
- Accurately recreate the document
- Grant and manage user permissions and profiles
- Support journaling
Our comprehensive archiving solutions can help businesses of all sizes get in line with the recommendations of the DoD 5015.2-STD, MoReq, and other international standards
- Index and feed any type of document into any type of archiving solution
- Electronically archive all production and office documents into our solutions or third-party solutions.
- Single archival environment: one single tool to design and archive documents and e-documents, with the criteria defined in the design application used both to create indexes and name output documents dynamically: PDF, e-mail subject, message body, etc.
- Index and archive graphical files
- Archive documents in text mode, not image mode, to simplify retrieval.