Do you have applications running on ageing platforms leading to exorbitant maintenance costs? Or applications you have no choice but to keep because, although they're no longer maintained, you don't know how to migrate to a new application without reconstructing everything from your databases? Do you wish to modernize your information system by migrating to other environments and centralizing all applications and data on a single platform such as iSeries - AS/400, Unix, Linux or Windows? Has the corporate policy led you to streamline and standardize all applications? Have you deployed a new ERP such as SAP, Oracle or JD Edwards that offers more functionality than your existing application?
The most difficult point lies in the ability to carry out a smooth and seamless transition to the new application, maintaining applications and document output in the old environment while migrating to the new one without impacting the work of business end-users. How can you consolidate data streams of different formats (EBCDIC, ASCII) generated by different sources and platforms (iSeries - AS/400, Unix, Linux, Windows) and send them to the new applications?
Print Transform's converters fit any information system modernization project and any platform (iSeries - AS/400, Unix, Linux, Windows) and application migration project (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, etc.)
- Convert EBCDIC to ASCII and ASCII to EBCDIC
- Convert non-Unicode data streams to Unicode
- Convert data streams to any type of format
With Print Transform solutions, you can:
- Convert print data streams and data produced by your old platform (EBCDIC, ASCII) and merge them to the new one (iSeries - AS/400, Unix, Linux, Windows)
- Migrate from an obsolete environment retrieving and transferring existing data to the new platform (iSeries - AS/400, Unix, Linux, Windows)
- Convert data generated by proprietary systems into the desired format (PCL, PDF, etc.), add indexing criteria and integrate the resulting files into your archiving solution (Content Manager, CMOD, OpenText, etc.)
- Convert and print proprietary system data on any type of printer (PCL, PostScript, IPDS, industrial, etc.)
- Streamline enterprise-wide document output converting non-Unicode data streams to Unicode and reprint any document anywhere in the world without worrying about printer configuration settings or compromising document integrity.